Saturday, January 4, 2014

The challenge of life

The challenge of life
I come from a long journey, where I have to face my biggest fears, where the angel of death whispers in in my ears, where I have to defeat an enormous dragon in order to complete my deepest battle, time confuse my mind, I was searching but there wasn't something that I could find, I run away from reality, I change the name of fantasy, I try to wait for destiny but it never arrived, I knew, I have to do something to bring my dream alive, to see my inner warrior rise,

so I walk in another direction, where my hope's gave me the strength to continue, after all failed battles, my heart guided me through that dark tunnel, in all this I repeat to myself, this is only temporary, one day I will find glory, but the hours, the days, the months and years came and passed and I couldn't do nothing to change it for something, I was feeling that again, I was losing and I asked myself, where is all the indulgence that I'm suppose to gain, through all this time of pain?

No answers, just trials and I heard in my heart, this war is not over, not until you move over, but one day I decide, to let go and make a stop, that was when I realize, that my great story, was behind, trying to reach me, following me, waiting for me, and I understood that it was more simple than I thought, so I took the courage and fight back, instead of hide, I will do more than what I have tried, so I start all over, I put together the pieces of my broken dreams and I build a pair of big and strong wings, I challenge myself to do greater things and this time I could fly high and never ever look behind...

I learn that sometimes the smallest things in life, can hold the most of your opportunities to shine, now I can proclaim, that at the end, I win the war after all failed battles, I could defeat my struggles and I became finally free, I persist and I reach, I conquer my inner me,
This is the challenge of life don't let your story fall behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment